Mission and Philosophy
SS. Peter and Paul Catholic School exists to help students reach their highest potential as Catholic Christians. We accomplish this by:
- Encouraging students to model their lives after our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Fostering a sensitivity to the needs of our local and worldwide communities.
- Spreading the Gospel message through words and actions.
- Continuing the tradition of excellence in Catholic education.
We believe that Catholic education begins with faith. Through educational ministry, SS. Peter and Paul Catholic School works together with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, to assist students in the development of their spiritual, intellectual, moral, and physical gifts. We want our students to come to know what it means to be a Catholic Christian as they grow in the ability to respond to God's love through involvement in the academic, cultural, social, and civic concerns of daily life. SS. Peter & Paul Catholic School strives to:
- Provide meaningful faith instruction and experience.
- Meet each student's academic needs through well-planned instruction.
- Develop the creative potential of each child.
- Promote a sense of peace and justice.
- Teach self-discipline as the means to obtain a high standard of moral integrity.
- Achieve academic excellence through challenging educational experiences.